Name and Logo design contest for National Urban Innovation Hub (NUIH) 2019
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by January, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Name and Logo design contest for National Urban Innovation Hub (NUIH) 2019 is being conducted by Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs to foster innovation, enable peer to peer learning, facilitate community engagement and collaboration, and to set up an innovative procurement mechanism to address the needs of Smart-Cities stakeholders.
Name and Logo design contest for National Urban Innovation Hub (NUIH) 2019 DeadlineClosed
The contest is open to all Indian nationals.
The winner gets an opportunity to showcase his/her design talent on a national level for the Government initiatives.
Documents How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply for the logo contest:
Step 1: Visit the website and log in using the existing account or register as a new user.
Step 2: Visit the task page and click on 'Do this task now'.
Step 3: Upload a JPG/PNG file containing the name and logo design and complete the application.
Terms and Conditions
- All entries should be accompanied by a brief written explanation of the Name and Logo and how best it encapsulates its essence.
- Each participant or a group shall submit ONLY one entry.
- The Name & Logo may contain words/phrases in English/Hindi/Sanskrit.
- NIUA shall form a committee of experts to choose the winners.
- The winning Name and Logo will become the intellectual property of the NIUA.
- The winner shall not exercise any right over it.
- The Name and Logo should be usable on the website/mobile app/social media such as Twitter/Facebook/Instagram and on magazines, commercial hoardings/standees etc.
- The Name and Logo should not contain any provocative or objectionable content.
- Name and Logo should convey the objectives of the NUIH by underlining the themes or concepts of Learning, knowledge sharing and collaboration among cities for urban development.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more