Mukhyamantri Jankalyan (Shiksha Protsahan) Yojna, Madhya Pradesh 2020-21
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
About the Program
The Government of Madhya Pradesh invites applications for Mukhyamantri Jankalyan (Shiksha Protsahan) Yojna, Madhya Pradesh 2020-21 from Class 12 passed students of Madhya Pradesh who are enrolled in a graduate/ ITI/ polytechnic diploma level course in any discipline. The selected students will get up to a 100% course fee waiver.
Mukhyamantri Jankalyan (Shiksha Protsahan) Yojna, Madhya Pradesh 2020-21 Deadline15-Jun-2021
Students adhering to the following criteria can apply:
- The applicant must be a resident of Madhya Pradesh.
- Applicant's parent/parents must be registered under the Labour Department of Government of Madhya Pradesh.
- Applicant must be enrolled at an undergraduate/ polytechnic diploma/ ITI level of course at a recognized university or institution.
- For engineering aspirants - The students who have qualified JEE Mains exam with a rank of less than 1,50,000 can apply for the scholarship.
- For medical aspirants - The students who have obtained admission to a government/private medical/dental college through NEET merit are eligible to apply.
- For law aspirants - The students who have qualified the CLAT examination and obtained admission to an NLU or Delhi University are eligible to apply.
- The students enrolling in an engineering program at a government/non-government college will receive full fees for the course. However, the students enrolling in a private college will receive INR 1.5 Lakh or actual course fee (whichever is less).
- The students enrolling in a medical degree program at government/private medical/dental college will also receive the full tuition fee.
- The students enrolling in a law degree program at National Law Universities in India will also receive full course fees under this scheme.
- Besides this, the students pursuing an undergraduate or integrated postgraduate program from a recognized institution will also receive full tuition fees.
Documents How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the scholarship online through following steps -
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below to register.
Step 2: Fill in all required details and register.
Step 3: Login again to complete the application process.
Step 4: Upload the necessary documents.
Step 5: Submit the application form.
Application deadline: 15th June 2021
The selection of the students will be strictly based on their academic merit.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more