MPOWER Global Citizen Scholarship Program 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
About the Program
MPOWER Global Citizen Scholarship Program 2021 is an excellent opportunity for students above 18 years of age who wish to pursue their higher education in the US or Canada. Offered by MPOWER Financing, this scholarship program provides financial support to international students who enrol in any of the MPOWER partner colleges and universities. Through this scholarship program, MPOWER Financing aims to support international students and their career aspirations. Students can receive a scholarship of up to USD 5,000.
MPOWER Global Citizen Scholarship Program 2021 Deadline20-Jul-2021
To be eligible for this scholarship, an applicant must:
- Have been accepted or enrolled in a full-time program at a US or Canadian school that is an MPOWER Partner College or University
- Have one of the following immigration statuses:
- For study at a US partner college or university: F1 visa status, Green Card holder (permanent resident) status, or a DACA recipient status
- For study at a Canadian partner college or university: permanent resident or Canadian study permit holder
The scholarship comprises the following benefits -
- One scholarship of USD 5,000
- Honorable Mentions (2): USD 1,000
Answer to the essay question
How can you apply?
Follow the below steps to apply:
Step 1: Visit the Click on the 'Apply Now' button.
Step 2: Fill in all required details.
Step 3: Upload required documents
Step 4: Complete the application form and submit.
Application deadline: 20th July 2021
The scholarship recipients will be selected solely based on their essay responses. The essays will be judged on-
- Grammar, vocabulary and clarity
- Insightfulness and power of story
Note: Scholarship essays will be judged by an unbiased committee within MPOWER.
Terms and Conditions
- Any transfer or attempted transfer of scholarship shall be void.
- The scholarship winners will be notified within 8 weeks of the deadline.
- All the winners will be required to submit a completed and signed Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability & Publicity Release.
- Odds of winning will depend on the number of entries received and the quality of the essays submitted by all Entrants.
- There are no substitutions permitted for any awarded prize. A prize will only be awarded to the person submitting the entry and may not be sold, assigned, or otherwise transferred.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more