Monash University Lorelle and Tom Krulis Exchange Grant in Jewish Studies 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by January, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Monash University, Australia invites applications for Monash University Lorelle and Tom Krulis Exchange Grant in Jewish Studies 2021 from undergraduate and postgraduate students who have been accepted for a semester abroad at one of the partner institutions of Monash University to study Jewish Studies. The aim of this scholarship is to support the students so that they can learn more about the culture, literature, politics, and histories of Jewish civilization. Selected students will get AUD 2,000.
Monash University Lorelle and Tom Krulis Exchange Grant in Jewish Studies 2021 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Be an Australian citizen/a New Zealand citizen/Australian permanent resident/Australian humanitarian visa holder or an International student
- Be enrolled full-time in an undergraduate or postgraduate (coursework) course of study, undertaking 12 points of equivalent credit in Jewish studies offered by the exchange institution toward completing the Monash minor in Jewish studies*
- Be accepted for a semester of study at one of Monash's partner exchange universities
- Have achieved a minimum Weighted Average Mark of 70
- Have completed 12 points of ACJC units
*Accreditation beyond the Jewish Studies minor may also be given to Arts elective subjects.
The selected scholars will receive a one-off payment of AUD 2,000.
Documents How can you apply?
No application is required. Applicants will be automatically assessed when they submit an application for the relevant study program through the Faculty of Arts.
Application deadline: 12th February 2021
Selection will be based on academic achievement.
Terms and Conditions
- To retain this scholarship, the recipient will be asked to provide a written progress report on the benefits of this scholarship to the donor and the ACJC website at the conclusion of the unit, accompanied by a photograph.
- This scholarship cannot be deferred.
- A total of two scholarships are offered under this scheme.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more