Monash University Ian Little Honours Scholarship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
About the Program
Monash University, Australia is offering Ian Little Honours Scholarship 2020 to students who wish to pursue an Honours degree in Economics from Monash Business School. This scholarship award is intended to provide financial assistance to the deserving and meritorious students. Selected one scholar will receive AUD 15,000 for one year under this scholarship scheme.
Monash University Ian Little Honours Scholarship 2020 DeadlineAlways Open
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Be an Australian/ New Zealand Citizen/ Australian Permanent Resident, Australian Humanitarian Visa holder or an international student
- Be enrolling full-time in economics in the Bachelor of Commerce (Honours) degree or Bachelor of Economics (Honours) degree at the Monash Clayton campus
Selected applicants will receive AUD 15,000 for one year.
Documents How can you apply?
There is no application required for the scholarship. Interested students may apply for the undergraduate course in Economics at Monash Business School through the Monash University website and they will be automatically considered for the scholarship.
Candidates will be selected based on their overall academic performance.
Terms and Conditions
- The scholarship cannot be deferred.
- The selected candidate must maintain full-time enrollment in the program along with level 2A (distinction) in the first semester to receive the second instalment.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more