Monash University Gordon Preston Pure Mathematics Honours Scholarship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
About the Program
Monash University, Australia invites applications for Monash University Gordon Preston Pure Mathematics Honours Scholarship 2020 from undergraduate applicants. The scholarship aims to support the study of students who want to further their passion for pure mathematics through the research study. Selected students will receive AUD 5,000 for one year.
Monash University Gordon Preston Pure Mathematics Honours Scholarship 2020 DeadlineAlways Open
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Be an Australian citizen/a New Zealand citizen/Australian permanent resident/Australian humanitarian visa holder or an International student
- Be commencing or continuing an honours degree of Bachelor of Science, or the 48-credit point honours year in the Bachelor of Science Advanced with Honours, in pure mathematics, in the School of Mathematical Sciences
- Be supervised by a staff member within the School of Mathematical Sciences
- Have achieved a Weighted Average Mark of 90 or above in 24 credit points of relevant mathematics units at Level Three
The selected scholars will receive AUD 5,000 for one year only (48 credit points of study).
Documents How can you apply?
No application is required. All students who apply for the relevant course will be automatically assessed.
Selection will be based on academic achievement.
Terms and Conditions
- To retain this scholarship, the recipient must maintain full-time enrollment.
- This scholarship cannot be deferred.
- A total of one scholarship is offered under this scheme.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more