Monash University Faculty of Law Masters International Scholarship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by August, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Monash University, Australia invites applications for Faculty of Law Masters International Scholarship 2020 from commencing Masters of Laws students. The purpose of this scholarship is to offer financial support to commencing students of the Faculty of Laws who are going to pursue the Master of Laws degree. Selected students will receive a scholarship benefit of up to AUD 20,000 for one year.
Monash University Faculty of Law Masters International Scholarship 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Be an international student
- Intend to enrol in the full-time Master of Laws degree at Monash Law City Campus
- Be among the top 5% of achievers in previous studies or have demonstrated outstanding achievement in studies and work-based learning
The selected students will receive the scholarship value of AUD 20,000 for one year only.
Documents How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply for the scholarship:
Step 1: Visit the application link and read the important information.
Step 2: Provide the required information, answer the questions and write the statement.
Step 3: Submit the application form.
Semester 1 2021: 16 November 2020
Semester 2 2021: 14 June 2021
Selections will be made on the basis of
- Academic achievement
- Personal aspiration statements as mentioned by the applicants in the application form (500 words)
Terms and Conditions
- To retain this scholarship, recipients need to maintain full-time enrolment at the campus.
- The recipients are also required to maintain a credit average of 60% or above in each semester.
- This scholarship cannot be deferred.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more