Monash University Faculty of Law International Asia Scholarship 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
About the Program
Monash University is inviting applications for Monash University Faculty of Law International Asia Scholarship 2021 from students who are going to undertake a Bachelor of Laws (Honours), LLB combined degree or a Monash JD. The key objective of the scholarship is to attract brilliant and diverse minds to the law programs at Monash. The selected scholars will receive scholarship value ranging from 25% course fee to 100% course fee.
Monash University Faculty of Law International Asia Scholarship 2021 Deadline14-Jun-2021
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- Be a student from India, China, Singapore, Hong Kong, Indonesia or Malaysia
- Have applied to one of the following law degree programs at Monash -
- Bachelor of Laws (Honours)
- Bachelor of Laws (Honours) combined degree like
- Bachelor of Laws (Honours) and Bachelor of Engineering (Honours)
- Bachelor of Laws (Honours) and Bachelor of Arts
- Bachelor of Laws (Honours) and Bachelor of Biomedical Science
- Bachelor of Laws (Honours) and Bachelor of Music
- Bachelor of Laws (Honours) and Bachelor of Commerce
- Bachelor of Laws (Honours) and Bachelor of Science
- Bachelor of Laws (Honours) and Bachelor of Global Studies
- Full-time Monash JD (Juris Doctor) program and attending the Monash Law City Campus
- Be among the top 5% performers in the previous studies or have obtained an LSAT score of more than 170
The selected scholars shall receive the scholarship amount varying from 25% of the course fee to 100% of the course fee for the minimum number of credit points required to complete the degree program.
Documents How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the scholarship online through the following steps -
Step 1: Click on the "Apply Now" button below
Step 2: Provide email id and proceed.
Step 3: Fill in all required details.
Step 4: Complete the application form and submit it.
Note: In order to submit the scholarship application form, the applicants need to have their Monash Student ID/Applicant ID/Application number.
Application Deadline: 14th June 2021
The selection of scholars is based on their academic achievement. The university will assess the scholarship application statement and student's potential to be an ambassador for Monash University.
Terms and Conditions
- The scholarship application statement should not exceed 500 words.
- The number of scholarships varies depending on the availability of funding.
- In order to retain the scholarship, the students need to maintain a distinction average of 70% or above in each semester.
- They must also maintain full-time enrollment to ensure the continuation of the scholarship.
- The scholarship cannot be deferred.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more