Monash University Biomedicine International Articulation Scholarship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
About the Program
Monash University, Australia invites applications for Monash University Biomedicine International Articulation Scholarship 2020 from students commencing the Bachelor of Biomedical Science course at the Clayton campus of the university. Selected students will receive AUD 3,000 per annum for a maximum of three years.
Monash University Biomedicine International Articulation Scholarship 2020 DeadlineAlways Open
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Be an international student
- Have completed Diploma of Biomedicine, Biotechnology or equivalent at the following Polytechnics in Singapore: Ngee Ann, Republic, Singapore and Temasek
- Have obtained a GPA of 3+
- Be commencing the Bachelor of Biomedical Science at Clayton Campus in Australia
The selected scholar will receive AUD 3,000 per annum (48 credit points of study) for the minimum number of credit points required to complete the degree, to a maximum of three years.
Documents How can you apply?
No separate application is required for this scholarship. Eligible students will be automatically considered.
Selection will be based on academic merit.
Terms and Conditions
- To retain this scholarship, the recipients must maintain a minimum Weighted Average Mark (WAM) of 70.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more