Monash University Alfred Research Alliance Honours Scholarship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by August, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Monash University, Australia invites applications for Alfred Research Alliance Honours Scholarship 2020 from students pursuing an honours program at the Alfred precinct in Melbourne. Selected two students can receive the financial benefits of AUD 6,000 per annum for one year.
Monash University Alfred Research Alliance Honours Scholarship 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Be an Australian/New Zealand citizen/Australian permanent resident/holder of Australian humanitarian visa or an International student
- Be going to complete a Bachelor of Science or Bachelor of Biomedical Science in the year of scholarship application
- Be continuing or commencing a full-time Alfred Research Alliance (ARA) honours program at a Monash campus in Australia
- Have obtained a Weighted Average Mark (WAM) of 80 or above during undergraduate study
A total of two scholars will be selected for this scholarship who will receive AUD 6,000 per annum for a maximum period of one year.
Documents How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply for the scholarship:
Step 1: Click on the link to apply directly to Monash University.
Step 2: Read the important information carefully and click on 'Apply Now' button.
Step 3: Register at the Monash Online Admission and Scholarships Application portal.
Step 4: Log in to registered account and fill in the scholarship application form and submit.
Step 5: Email the supporting documents as a single PDF file to firstname.lastname@example.org (Note: Label the file with the applicant's full name and applicant ID).
Application start date: 03rd August 2020
Application deadline: 06th November 2020
The selection of the scholars will be made on the basis of their academic achievements. The shortlisted candidates may be required to appear for an interview.
Terms and Conditions
- To retain this scholarship, recipients need to maintain full-time enrolment and satisfactory academic progress.
- The scholarship is available only for 48 credit points of study.
- The scholarship cannot be deferred.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more