Monash College India-Monash Business School Undergraduate Scholarship
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
About the Program
Monash University, Australia invites applications for Monash College India-Monash Business School Undergraduate Scholarship 2020 from bachelor's degree applicants. The scholarship aims to support the study of students who have completed the Monash College International Pathway India Program and are commencing a bachelor's degree in MBUS at an Australian campus. Selected students will receive AUD 10,000 per annum for two years.
Monash College India-Monash Business School Undergraduate Scholarship DeadlineAlways Open
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Be an International student
- Be commencing the bachelor degree program in the Monash Business School at a Monash campus in Australia
- Have completed the Monash College International Pathway India program
- Have achieved a minimum Weighted Average Mark of 75
A total of 10 scholarships are offered each year. The selected scholars will receive AUD 10,000 per annum for a maximum of two years.
Documents How can you apply?
No application is required for this scholarship. All eligible students will be automatically assessed based on their academic record when they submit a course application.
Selection will be based on academic achievement.
Terms and Conditions
- To retain this scholarship, the recipient must maintain a minimum Weighted Average Mark of 65 during their bachelor's degree studies to retain the scholarship.
- This scholarship cannot be deferred.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more