Monash Business School International Pathway Scholarship 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by January, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Monash University, Australia invites applications for Monash Business School International Pathway Scholarship 2021 from undergraduate applicants. The scholarship aims to support the study of students commencing an undergraduate degree at Monash Business School. Selected students will receive up to AUD 30,000 for the duration of the course.
Monash Business School International Pathway Scholarship 2021 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Be an International student
- Be commencing an on-campus undergraduate degree in the Monash Business School at a Monash campus in Australia
- Be studying and completing the Monash University Foundation Year (MUFY) at a Monash campus in Australia, or via a Monash partner institution off-shore
- Have achieved a minimum MUFY score of 85 (including English and subject prerequisites)
The selected scholars will receive AUD 6,000 per year (48 credit points of study) paid towards course fees until the minimum points for the applicant's degree are completed. Selected students will receive up to AUD 30,000 for the duration of the course.
Documents How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply for the fellowship:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below and read all the details.
Step 2: No application is required for this scholarship. All eligible students who apply for an undergraduate course through VTAC will be automatically assessed.
Application deadline: 12th February 2021
Selection will be based on academic achievement.
Terms and Conditions
- To retain this scholarship, the recipient must maintain a Weighted Average Mark of 70% each semester.
- This scholarship cannot be deferred.
- The scholarship is offered to all eligible students.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more