MNIT Jaipur Department of Physics Project Fellowship/Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by April, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Malaviya National Institute of Technology, Jaipur invites applications for MNIT Jaipur Department of Physics Project Fellowship/Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) 2021 from postgraduate degree holders. The candidate will be required to work on the project titled, “SHI Induced Modifications of Metal-carbon Nanocomposite Thin Films". The selected candidate will receive a fellowship of INR 25,000 per month.
MNIT Jaipur Department of Physics Project Fellowship/Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) 2021 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- Have an M.Sc. degree in Physics/Nanotechnology/Nano Science/Materials Science or other related disciplines with a minimum of 60% marks
The selected candidate will receive a fellowship of INR 14,000 per month for candidates without NET/GATE and INR 25,000 per month for candidates with valid GATE/NET-JRF.
- Application on plain paper (format: Name, Father’s Name, Date of birth, Age, Category, Address of Communication, email ID, mobile number, qualifications from 10th onwards) with a detailed CV.
- Attested copies of degree(s)/certificate(s).
- Experience certificate including research, industrial field, and others, if any.
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the "Apply Now" button below and read all details.
Step 2: Download the application format.
Step 3: Fill in all required details in the application and attach relevant documents.
Step 4: Submit their applications with the following documents to the office of the Principal Investigator through speed post only.
(Dr. Rahul Singhal)
Department of Physics,
Malaviya National Institute of Technology Jaipur, JLN Marg, Malviya Nagar Jaipur -302017 (Rajasthan)
Application Deadline: 16th April 2021
The selection will be based on the applicant's performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- NO TA/DA is admissible for attending the interview.
- MNIT Jaipur reserves the right not to select any candidate in case candidates are not found suitable for the applied post.
- Candidates shall bring along with them the original degree(s)/certificate(s) and experience certificate(s) at the time of interview/joining for verification.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more