MNIT Jaipur Department of Physics Project Fellowship/Junior Research Fellowship 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by January, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Malaviya National Institute of Technology, Jaipur invites applications for MNIT Jaipur Department of Physics Project Fellowship/Junior Research Fellowship 2021 from MSc/MTech degree holders. The fellows will be required to work on the project titled, “Investigation of local structure in Cu/Ag-ZnO nanocomposite through X-ray absorption". The selected fellows will receive a fellowship of up to INR 31,000 per month.
MNIT Jaipur Department of Physics Project Fellowship/Junior Research Fellowship 2021 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- Hold an MSc/MTech in Physics/Nanotechnology/Nanoscience/Materials Science or equivalent areas with minimum 60% marks
- Have experience certificate including research, industrial field and others, if any
The selected fellows will receive a fellowship of up to INR 31,000 per month for candidates with NET/GATE qualification and INR 14,000 per month for candidates without NET/ GATE qualification.
Documents How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below and read all details.
Step 2: Download the application format.
Step 3: Fill in all required details in the application and attach relevant documents.
Step 4: The completed application with all relevant documents should reach to the office of Principal Investigator on or before 2nd February 2021.
Dr Rahul Singhal (Principal Investigator)
Department of Physics, Malaviya
National Institute of Technology Jaipur, JLN Marg,
Malviya Nagar Jaipur -302017 (Rajasthan)
Application deadline: 02nd February 2021
The selection will be based on the applicant's performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- No TA/DA is admissible for attending the interview.
- MNIT Jaipur reserves the right not to select any candidate in case candidates are not found suitable for the applied post.
- Candidates shall bring along with them the original degree(s)/certificate(s) and experience certificate(s) at the time of interview for verification.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more