MNIT Jaipur Department of Management Studies Research Associateship/Assistantship 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by March, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Malaviya National Institute of Technology, Jaipur invites applications for the MNIT Jaipur Department of Management Studies Research Associateship/Assistantship 2021 from Ph.D./M.Phil./ postgraduate degree holders. The candidate will be required to work on the research project titled, “Examining Effectiveness Of Online Teaching In Response To Covid19 Pandemic: An Indian Context". The selected candidate will receive a fellowship of INR 22,000 per month.
MNIT Jaipur Department of Management Studies Research Associateship/Assistantship 2021 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must -
Research Associate (RA) Qualification:
- Hold a postgraduate degree in any Social Science discipline with a minimum of 55% marks and NET/SLET /M.Phil/Ph.D certificate
Research Assistant Qualification:
- Hold Ph.D./M.Phil./ Postgraduate degree in any Social Science discipline with minimum 55% marks
- Not be more than 35 years (Relaxation for Reserved Category candidates as per rules)
The selected candidate will receive a fellowship of INR 22,000 per month as a Research Associate and INR 17,000 per month for Research Assistantship.
- Completed application
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the "Apply Now" button below and read all details.
Step 2: Download the application format.
Step 3: Fill in all required details in the application and attach relevant documents.
Step 4: The scanned copies of the filled application form along with the relevant documents must be sent to email@example.com
Application Deadline: 11th April 2021
The selection will be based on the applicant's performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- The applicant will be responsible for the authenticity of the information, other documents, and submitted photographs.
- Possessing the prescribed qualification does not ensure that the candidates would be called for an interview.
- Shortlisted candidates will be informed by e-mail about the interview date. So, the candidates must provide valid e-mail IDs in their applications.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more