MNIT Jaipur Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by May, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Malaviya National Institute of Technology Jaipur invites applications for MNIT Jaipur Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2020 from ME/MTech degree holders. The fellows will be required to work on the project titled, "Impact of Lateral Straggle on the Logic Gates, SRAM, and Ring Oscillator in Silicon on Insulator (SOI) Tunnel FET". The selected fellows will receive fellowship of INR 31,000 per month.
MNIT Jaipur Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- Hold an ME/MTech degree in Electronics and Communication Engineering with specialization in Microelectronics and VLSI, or any other relevant specialization
- Have excellent written and oral communication skills
- Have strong motivation and commitment towards research
- Have sound knowledge of Advanced MOSFET like Tunnel FET, FinFET
- Have expertise in Technology Computer-Aided Design (TCAD) Sentaurus Simulator
The selected fellows will receive a fellowship of INR 31,000 per month.
- Relevant documents
NOTE: All original testimonials would be required to produce for verification purpose at the time of interview/joining.
How can you apply?
Application deadline: 29th June 2020
The selection will be based on the applicant's performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview at a later date which will be intimated by email.
- No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in the interview and/or joining of the position.
- The assignment is purely temporary in nature and it is co-terminus with the project.
- The candidates are required to produce all original testimonials for verification purpose at the time of interview/joining.
- All the terms & conditions for this recruitment will be as per the guidelines of SERB, DST, Government of India.
- Only shortlisted candidate will be intimated via e-mail about the interview. Candidates are advised to check their emails regularly.
- The fellowship is initially tenable for 1 year and it can be extended depending on the performance of the candidate and extension by the funding agency.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more