MNIT Jaipur Department of Computer Science and Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by September, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Malaviya National Institute of Technology, Jaipur invites applications for MNIT Jaipur Department of Computer Science and Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2020 from postgraduate degree holders. The fellows will be required to work on the project titled, “Forecasting Significant Social Events by Predictive Analytics over Streaming Open Source Data”. The selected fellows will receive a fellowship of INR 35000 per month.
MNIT Jaipur Department of Computer Science and Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- Hold an MTech degree in Computer Science & Engineering/Computer Engineering/Information Technology with 60% marks or CGPA of 6.5 and above
- Not be more than 28 years of age as on closing date of application
- Be GATE qualified
The selected fellows will receive a fellowship of INR 35,000 per month.
Documents How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below and read all details.
Step 2: Download the application format.
Step 3: Fill in all required details in the application and attach relevant documents.
Step 4: Send the application form along with supporting documents to email@example.com with a subject line: 'Application for a JRF position (DST-SERB Project)'.
Application deadline: 07th October 2020
Date of online interviews: 12th October 2020
The selection will be based on the applicant's performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- No TA/DA will be provided for appearing in the Interview.
- The salary is determined as per SERB norms and may be revised as and when directed by SERB.
- The candidates selected for the interview will be informed via email by Dr Yogesh Kumar Meena.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more