MNIT Jaipur Department of Civil Engineering Junior Research Fellowship and Research Associateship 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by January, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Malaviya National Institute of Technology, Jaipur invites applications for MNIT Jaipur Department of Civil Engineering Junior Research Fellowship and Research Associateship 2021 from postgraduate degree holders. The fellows will be required to work on the research project entitled, “Development of Earthquake Disaster Risk Index for 60 Indian Cities”. The selected fellows will receive a fellowship of INR 31,000 per month plus HRA for Junior Research Fellowship and INR 54,000 per month plus HRA for Research Associateship.
MNIT Jaipur Department of Civil Engineering Junior Research Fellowship and Research Associateship 2021 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must -
Research Associate (RA) Qualification:
- Hold a BTech (Civil Engineering /Computer Science & Engineering/IT/Agricultural Engineering/Earth sciences) and
- Hold an MTech in Civil Engineering/ Disaster Assessment & Mitigation/ Water Recourses Engineering/ Remote Sensing/ Geoinformatics/ Earthquake Engineering/ Structural Engineering/Computer Science & Engineering
- Have MTech with 5 years of experience or PhD degree in relevant specialization
Junior Research Fellowship Qualification:
- Hold a BTech (Civil engineering /Computer Science & Engineering / IT) or MSc in Geology and
- Hold an MTech in Disaster Assessment & Mitigation/ Remote Sensing/ Geoinformatics/Earthquake Engineering, Earth Sciences/Structural Engineering or equivalent areas
The selected fellows will receive a fellowship of INR 31,000 per month plus HRA for Junior Research Fellowship and INR 54,000 per month plus HRA for Research Associateship.
- Copies of degree(s)/certificate(s)/experience
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the "Apply Now" button below and read all details.
Step 2: Download the application format.
Step 3: Fill in all required details in the application and attach relevant documents.
Step 4: The scanned copies of the filled application form along with the relevant documents must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application deadline: 20th March 2021
The selection will be based on the applicant's performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- MNIT Jaipur reserves the right to fix suitable screening criteria for shortlisting of eligible candidates.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be informed by e-mail/mobile and no separate interview letter will be issued for the same.
- Applications received till 20/03/2021 will be screened in the present round.
- Applications received thereafter will be screened on a monthly basis till the vacancies exist/created.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more