MNIT Jaipur Department of Civil Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by August, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Malaviya National Institute of Technology Jaipur invites applications for MNIT Jaipur Department of Civil Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2020 from Graduate/Postgraduate degree holders. The fellows will be required to work on the project titled, “Resource Mapping of Earthquake Engineering Faculties in Engineering/Architecture Colleges”. The selected fellows will receive a fellowship of INR 31,000 per month plus HRA.
MNIT Jaipur Department of Civil Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- Obtain first division (60% or equivalent CGPA) in B.Tech. (Civil /Computer Sc. & Engineering / IT) OR
- Hold an M.Tech. in Disaster Assessment & Mitigation, Remote Sensing/ Geoinformatics, Earthquake Engineering, Computer Science & Engineering/ IT OR MCA
- Have good programming skills like Python/ PHP/ JAVA/HTML/CSS etc., for website designing
- have experience in MySQL database development
The selected fellows will receive a fellowship of INR 31,000 per month plus HRA.
- Educational qualifications certificate
- Work experience certificate
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below and read all details.
Step 2: Download the application format.
Step 3: Fill in all required details in the application and attach relevant documents.
Step 4: Submit the completed application along with relevant document regarding educational qualifications, work experience, etc. via email to firstname.lastname@example.org latest by 30/09/2020.
Application deadline: 30th September 2020
The selection will be based on the applicant's performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- Candidates should appear for the interview at their own cost along with their original certificates on announced date and time.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be informed by e-mail/Mobile and no separate interview letter will be issued for the same.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more