MNIT Jaipur Department of Chemistry Project Junior Research Fellowship 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by January, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Malaviya National Institute of Technology, Jaipur invites applications for MNIT Jaipur Department of Chemistry Project Junior Research Fellowship 2021 from postgraduate degree holders. The fellows will be required to work on the project titled, “Studies & Application of Unprecedented Sulfonium Iodate(I) Reagent in Selective Functionalization of C-C Multiple Bond". The selected fellows will receive a fellowship of INR 20,000-26,000 per month.
MNIT Jaipur Department of Chemistry Project Junior Research Fellowship 2021 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- Hold an MSc degree in Chemistry (preferably having Organic Chemistry as specialization) with 60% marks
- Have 2-years of experience in the particular research area and 2 publications in SCI Journal
Candidates having a valid NET (CSIR/UGC)/GATE qualification certificate may be preferred.
The selected fellows will receive a fellowship of INR 20,000-26,000 per month.
Documents How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below and read all details.
Step 2: Download the application format.
Step 3: Fill in all required details in the application and attach relevant documents.
Step 4: The scanned copies of the filled application form along with the relevant documents should be sent to email@example.com.
Dr Sudhir Kashyap
Department of Chemistry
Malaviya National Institute of Technology Jaipur J.L.N.
Application deadline: 31st January 2021
The selection will be based on the applicant's performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- No TA/DA will be provided to the candidates for attending the interview.
- The applicant will be responsible for the authenticity of the information, other documents and photographs submitted.
- Mere, possessing the prescribed qualification does not ensure that the candidate would be called for Interview.
- The date and time of interview will be informed via email.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more