MNIT Jaipur Department of Chemical Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by July, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Malaviya National Institute of Technology, Jaipur invites applications for MNIT Jaipur Department of Chemical Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2020 from ME/MTech degree holders. The fellows will be required to work on the project titled, “Effective treatment of wastewater effluents by a fluidized bed membrane bioreactor with low membrane fouling". The selected fellows will receive a fellowship of INR 35,000 per month plus 16% HRA.
MNIT Jaipur Department of Chemical Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- Hold an ME/MTech degree in Chemical Engineering/Chemical Technology and other allied branches of Chemical Engineering
- Have good knowledge and hands-on experience
The selected fellows will receive a fellowship of INR 35,000 per month plus 16% HRA.
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below and read all details.
Step 2: Download the application format.
Step 3: Fill in all required details in the application and attach relevant documents.
Step 4: Send the completed application form via email to the PI at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application deadline: 15th October 2020
The selection will be based on the applicant's performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- Selection committee of MNIT Jaipur reserves the right to fix suitable criteria for short-listing of eligible candidates.
- Candidates will be shortlisted for the interview based on merit and experience of the available candidates.
- The candidate selected for the position of JRF will have the option to register for PhD program at MNIT Jaipur.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more