MNIT Jaipur Centre for Energy and Environment Senior Research Fellowship 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by December, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Malaviya National Institute of Technology, Jaipur invites applications for MNIT Jaipur Centre for Energy and Environment Senior Research Fellowship 2021 from Master's degree holders. The fellows will be required to work on the project titled, “Identifying best available technologies for decentralized wastewater treatment and resource recovery for India-Saraswati 2.0". The selected fellows will receive a fellowship of INR 35,000 per month plus HRA (as per DST norms).
MNIT Jaipur Centre for Energy and Environment Senior Research Fellowship 2021 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- Hold a Master's degree in the relevant branch of Engineering/Technology
- Have research experience in the relevant area, supported by publications in high impact peer-reviewed international journals
- Have professional documentation (written and oral) and presentation skills
- Have two years of research experience
Highly motivated, research-oriented candidates are encouraged to apply.
The selected fellows will receive a fellowship of INR 35,000 per month plus HRA (as per DST norms).
Documents How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below and read all details.
Step 2: Download the application format.
Step 3: Fill in all required details in the application and attach relevant documents.
Step 4: Send the scanned copies of the filled application form along with the relevant documents to email@example.com.
Application deadline: 17th January 2021
The selection will be based on the applicant's performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- MNIT Jaipur reserves all the rights to fix suitable criteria for shortlisting the eligible candidates.
- No communications will be entertained for being called/ not-called and/or selected/ not selected for the advertised position.
- No TA/DA will be provided to the candidates for attending the interview.
- Candidates should appear for the interview along with their original certificates and documents.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more