MMMU Gorakhpur Department of Physics and Material Science Research Assistantship 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by April, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
The Madan Mohan Malaviya University of Technology, Gorakhpur invites applications for the MMMU Gorakhpur Department of Physics and Material Science Research Assistantship 2021 from postgraduate degree holders. The fellowship is meant for the project titled, “Development and Characterization of Selenium-based Chalcogenide Glasses for Phase-change Memory (PCM) Devices". The selected candidate will receive a fellowship of INR 20,000 per month for two years and INR 22,000 per month for the third year.
MMMU Gorakhpur Department of Physics and Material Science Research Assistantship 2021 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must-
- Be below 28 years of age
- Hold an M.Sc. degree in Physics or equivalent with first-class
- Have GATE/NET qualification (preferred)
Preference will be given to candidates with exposure to Synthesis and Characterization of Materials.
The selected candidate will receive a fellowship of INR 20,000 per month for two years and INR 22,000 per month for the third year.
- CV and self-attested photocopies of mark sheets/certificates (starting from High School or equivalent).
- Details of any research or other experience etc., if any.
How can you apply?
Follow the below steps to apply-
Step 1: Click on the "Apply Now" button below and read all details.
Step 2: Prepare the application with the relevant documents.
Step 3: Send the application (in prescribed format) to PI Prof. D.K. Dwivedi PMSD, MMMUT, Gorakhpur through speed post or email to (email@example.com)
Prof. D. K. Dwivedi Designation
Department of Physics and Material Science
Application Deadline: 1st May 2021
The selection of the candidate will be made based on the applicant's performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- Applicants in employment (private, government, or any other organization) are required to submit a “No Objection Certificate” from the employer at the time of the interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in the interview.
- The position is purely temporary and will be governed by the funding agency rules and service conditions of the University.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more