Mining Engineering Radar Signals Junior Research Fellowship, IIT Kharagpur 2019
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by January, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Mining Engineering Department, IIT Kharagpur is inviting applications from MTech degree holders in Mining/ECE/EE/CSE/IT having work experience with radar signals and images. The fellows will pursue research in the project titled - "Assessment and Implementation of Complex Image Co-registration and Phase unwrapping and Wavelet-Based Phase Noise Reduction for Interferometric SAR Processing (IBN)". The fellow will receive a stipend of INR 25,000 per month funded by the Kalpana Chawla Space Technology Cell (KCSTC).
Mining Engineering Radar Signals Junior Research Fellowship, IIT Kharagpur 2019 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, the applicant must:
- Be less than or up to 27 years of age
- Have obtained an MTech degree in Mining/ECE/EE/CSE/IT with experience in Radar Signals and image-based Interpretation of ground deformations
The selected fellow will receive a stipend up to INR 25,000 per month based on qualification and experience.
Documents How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply for the fellowship:
Step 1: Visit the web page here and create a login ID to access the application page.
Step 2: Log in to the application page and start filling the information as required.
Step 3: Provide name, the type of application post, emergency contact, etc.
Step 4: Provide personal details, academic details, and upload photo etc.
Step 5: Submit the application form.
Terms and Conditions
- The applicants should have relevant knowledge of Radar Signals and image-based interpretation of ground deformations.
- The project will be under the PI: [Dr. / Prof.] Debashish Chakravarty.
- The JRF - Research is a temporary position, on a contractual basis only.
- There is no application fee for applying for the position.
- The consolidated compensation may vary depending upon the qualification and experience of the candidate.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more