Mining Engineering Junior Research Fellowship, IIT Kharagpur 2019
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by January, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Mining Engineering Department, IIT Kharagpur invites application for one position of Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) from M.Tech degree holders having work experience in programming of digital signals, image-based programming and understanding. The selected fellow will be required to work on the project titled "Hyperspectral Image Feature Based Characterization of Coal and Coal Measured Rocks Occurring in BCCL and ECL Areas for Better Management of the Energy Demand of India(RWS4)". The fellow will receive a monthly stipend of INR 25,000.
Mining Engineering Junior Research Fellowship, IIT Kharagpur 2019 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, the applicant must:
- Be less than or up to 26 years of age
- Have obtained M.Tech. degree in Mining/Geology & Geophysics/ECE/EE/CSE/ IT
- Have relevant work experience in programming of the digital signal, image-based programming and understanding
- Have work experience in Hyper-Spectral Signal and Image-Based Interpretation of Coal and Coal Measure Rocks (preferred)
The selected fellow will receive a monthly stipend of INR 25,000.
Documents How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply for the fellowship:
Step 1: Visit the web page here and create a login ID to access the application page.
Step 2: Log in to the application page and start filling the information as required.
Step 3: Provide name, the type of application post, emergency contact, etc.
Step 4: Provide personal details, academic details, and upload photo etc.
Step 5: Submit the application form.
Terms and Conditions
- The fellow will also be involved in field sample, data collection and testing with suitable interpretations.
- The project will be under the Coordinator/PI [Dr./Prof.] Debashish Chakravarty.
- The 'JRF - Research' is a temporary position, on a contractual basis only.
- There is no application fee for applying for the position.
- The consolidated compensation may vary depending upon the qualification and experience of the candidate.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more