Millennium Fellowship 2019
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by August, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Millennium Fellowship is offered to undergraduate applicants worldwide. The United Nations Academic Impact and MCN are here to elevate student leadership. The fellowship is a semester-long leadership development program on the campus to take student's social impact to the next level. The fellows can get access to world-class training, connections, and get recognition for their work.
Millennium Fellowship 2019 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, candidates must:
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Be an undergraduate enrolled in a college or university
- Have a good standing at that academic institution
All admitted Millennium Fellows are supported in engaging on their respective campuses for the duration of the Fellowship. They receive access to world class training, connections, and recognition.
Documents How can you apply?
Follow the steps to apply for the fellowship:
Step 1: Visit the web page here and fill the round 1 application form.
Step 2: Provide name, address, university details, etc.
Step 3: Answer fellowship related questions and submit the form online.
Note: After reviewing Round 1, the students will receive a decision via email. Selected applicants will receive the link to begin Round 2. Selected Campus Directors will be invited to a virtual interview in June.
- Application open: 12th February 2019
- Campus interview: 1st to 30th June 2019
- Class of 2019 will be announced: 1st July 2019
- Fellowship begins: 1st August and 5th September 2019
Terms and Conditions
- Each selected campus hub will typically have 8-20 Millennium fellows.
- Applicants should be leading their campus organization (for example, a chapter of AIESEC, ENACTUS, UNICEF) that advances the UN goals.
- They should be involved in student journalism - writing a series on the Sustainable Development Goals for your campus newspaper.
- They should be running a social enterprise.
- They should perform innovative research that concretely advances UN goals and should propose a collective action as a project - a campus-wide or community-wide initiative that advances UN goals.
- In the fellowship sessions (a minimum of 8 convenings between August and November), Millennium Fellows convene on their respective campuses.
- The students will be exposed to the following:
- Cultivating core values (empathy, humility, inclusion)
- Honing hard skills (how to write a budget, create SMART goals)
- Honing soft skills (team management, pitching your Project)
- Applicants will take on the challenge - engaging in peer to peer feedback to support projects of peers as the candidate leads his/her own.
- They will be able to join over 6,000+ MCN alumni to date and build a career with social impact.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more