Microwave Tube Research & Development Centre, JRF, DRDO, 2019
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by August, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Defense Research and Developmental Organisation (DRDO) invites application for two positions of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) and one position of Research Associate (RA) at the Microwave Tube Research & Development Centre (MTRDC). BE/BTech/ME/MTech/MSc/PhD degree holders can pursue research in the field of vacuum electronic devices encompassing the multidisciplinary field of material science, ultrahigh vacuum, physical electronics, microwave engineering, electromagnetics, particle-in-cell and computer-aided design/simulation. The selected fellows will receive a stipend of up to INR 40,000 per month along with other benefits. The duration of the fellowship will be for 2 years which may be extended further.
Microwave Tube Research & Development Centre, JRF, DRDO, 2019 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, the applicant must:
- Be of age not exceeding 35 and 28 Years for RA and JRF positions, respectively
- Have obtained BE/BTech degree in Mechanical Engineering with NET/GATE qualification or
- Have obtained ME/MTech degree in Mechanical Engineering with first division or
- Have obtained BSc/BE/BTech degree in Power Electronics in the first division with NET qualification
- Have obtained a PhD in Physics or
- Have 3 years of experience in Research, Design, Training and Development in Microwave Engineering after ME/MTech with at least one published paper
RA and JRFs can avail INR 40,000 and INR 25,000 per month respectively with HRA and Medical facilities as per rules.
- Bio-Data with a recent passport size photo affixed on the top right corner of the first page.
- Duly attested one set copies of all Degree/Academic qualification certificates/Mark Lists/Experience Certificates.
How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply for the fellowship:
Step 1: The eligible/qualified candidates can Walk-in for the interview from 18-20 March 2019.
Step 2: The candidates are required to submit a complete Bio-Data with a recent passport size photo affixed on the top right corner of the first page and duly attested one set copies of all Degree/Academic qualification certificates/Mark Lists/Experience Certificate etc.
Note: Candidates working in Govt./Public Sector Undertakings/Autonomous Bodies should produce a NOC issued by the present employer.
Date and Time of Interview
- RA - 18.03.2019
- JRF (SLT 1)- 19.03.2019
- JRF (SLT 2)- 20.03.2019
- RA - Centre for Learning & Development (CLD)
- JRF- Bharat Electronics Limited, Jalahalli Post, Bangalore-13 Near BEL Circle Bus Stop
Terms and Conditions
- Candidates who belong to SC/ST/OBC category are required to produce the Original Caste Certificate issued by the competent authority.
- Physically handicapped candidates should produce the Medical certificate issued from the Govt. Hospital/Medical Board.
- No TA will be paid to the fellows attending the interview.
- Candidates have to report to the venue before 9.30 am on the interview date.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more