Metropolitan Scholarship 2018
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
Last Updated On : 24-01-2018 Posted By : Admin
Metropolitan Group of Institutes invites applications for Metropolitan Scholarship 2018 from students below 30 years of age. The objective of this scholarship is to provide the opportunity to young people to improve their skills to operate in Service Industry. The scholarships are of two types: Institute/College/University Programmes and specific programs.
Metropolitan Scholarship 2018
- Open to all Indian citizens
- Candidate must be below 30 years of age as on 1st July 2018.
- Candidate must hold a good degree/diploma from a recognized university.
How can you apply?
Procedure to apply for the scholarship:
Step 1: Download the application form.
Step 2: Fill in all the details.
Step 3: Attach all the required documents.
Step 4: Post the application form at the address given below:
F.M.House, Plot No.20,
2nd Flr, Vallabhbhai Road,
Vile Parle (W), Mumbai 400 056
Pune: Mittal Court,
'B' Wing, Office No.19,
Ground Floor, Rasta Peth, Pune 411011
Terms and Conditions
- Shortlisted applicants are required to attend the personal interviews.
- There are no provisions for interviews through telephone or video-conference. If the shortlisted applicant is not able to attend the interview, his/her case may not be considered.
At the time of final interview documents are required:
- Photocopy of undergraduate degree and any later degree
- A copy of admission letter (by MET's Colleges)
- Statement of Fees
- Any fee concession/waiver of any other source of funding
- The duration of the scholarship is up to 2/3 years.
- It covers the period granted tuition fees, adequate living expenses, and one-way travel.
- In the case of specific programs, the financial coverage will be discussed directly with the applicant. Those opting for courses lasting for more than 2 years (i.e. MBA & 3-year degree) will have to seek to fund from other sources. Acceptance of other scholarships, teaching assistantships, and part-time jobs are welcome after approval from the Trust.
- The scholarship will not be awarded to candidates whose proposed course of study or specific project requires field trips back to India during tenure.
- Scholarships are awarded in June generally, however, proposals as excepted round the year.
For more details click here.
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by February, 2023. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more