Metallurgical and Materials Engineering Research Associateship, IIT Kharagpur 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by March, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur invites applications for Metallurgical and Materials Engineering Research Associateship, IIT Kharagpur 2020 from PhD in Metallurgical/Mechanical Engineering students. The fellow will receive a stipend of up to INR 36,000 per month.
Metallurgical and Materials Engineering Research Associateship, IIT Kharagpur 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, the applicant must:
- Be less than or up to 35 years of age
- Hold a PhD in Metallurgical / Mechanical Engineering with a background of experimental work in Physical Metallurgy / Mechanical Metallurgy
- Have inclination towards coordinating a project and work in the interdisciplinary area of research
Note: PhD student those who have submitted their thesis are eligible to apply for this post
The selected fellow will receive a stipend up to INR 36,000 per month based on qualification and experience.
Documents How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply for the fellowship:
Step 1: Visit the web page here and register.
Step 2: Once registered, log in to the application page and start filling the information as required.
Step 3: Fill in all required details.
Step 4: Submit the application form.
Application deadline: 04th May 2020
The selection will be based on applicant's qualification & experience.
Terms and Conditions
- Experience in electron microscopy is preferable.
- Candidate should have an inclination towards coordinating a project, work in the interdisciplinary area of research.
- PhD student those who have submitted their thesis are eligible to apply for this post.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more