Mercedes Benz In-Car Gaming Challenge 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by April, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Daimler AG invites applications from innovators around the world for the Mercedes Benz In-Car Gaming Challenge 2020. Participants need to submit creative ideas or concepts to shape the future of in-car gaming. The challenge is open to everyone above the age of 18 years - whether it is a student, a gamer, designer, or developer - and participants can apply as individuals, in teams of up to 5 members, and even Startups.
There are three open categories in the challenge. Participants can choose any of the three to submit their ideas or concepts:
- Passenger Car - Create the perfect in-car gaming experience in a Mercedes-Benz vehicle.
- Bus - Develop a gaming concept for bus-passengers to allow total immersion while being on a journey.
- Mobile App - Develop a concept of a gaming app in the context of driving one of the Mercedes-Benz vehicles.
Mercedes Benz In-Car Gaming Challenge 2020 DeadlineClosed
- There is no limitation of participants for the event.
- Any person who wants to participate has to be 18 years of age or older.
- Students, recently graduated students, gamers, developers, designers, as well as Startups are allowed to register for participation.
- Participants can register individually or in groups
- The size of an innovator’s group is limited to 5 participants each.
- There is no limitation of participants at Startups, however, at the final event no group is allowed to bring more than 5 people
- 1st Prize: EUR 5,000 + Tickets for ESL Tournament*
- 2nd Prize: EUR 3,000 + Tickets for ESL Tournament*
- 3rd Prize: EUR 2,000 + Tickets for ESL Tournament*
- Participants entering the mentoring and final stage of the challenge will also get their travel expenses reimbursed up to a maximum amount per person
- The best projects will access the mentoring phase and will be invited to the Final Event.
- The finalists will have to pitch their project in front of the jury and will benefit from great visibility among our top management.
*ESL Tournament is an International Gaming Tournament organized by ESL Gaming, Germany.
- Present the project with a maximum of 10 slides. Highlight your initial observation, introduce and detail your project key points and show how it can answer the identified problem.
- Upload the detailed document in PDF format in your personal space. For this second step, the applicant will be helped by a mentor from partner companies.
How can you apply?
To register for the challenge, follow the below steps:
Step 1: Go to the challenge homepage.
Step 2: Click on 'Register, create a team and find your team members online'.
Step 3: Fill in the requested details to create your profile.
Step 4: Submit the ideas/concepts before the application deadline.
- Launch Date: March 22
- Ideation Phase: March 22 - May 19
- Voting Phase: May 17 - June 2
- Finalists Announcement: June 3
- Mentoring Phase: June 4 - July 3
- Final Event: 4 July
Selection will be based In-Car Gaming Challenge is waiting for your creative ideas and concepts. multi-player gaming, AR/VR, immersive gaming, streaming etc.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more