Medley Pharma Scholarship
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
Last Updated On : 01-07-2020 Posted By : Admin
Medley Pharma Scholarship invites applications from students of class 10 onwards. The key objective of the scholarship is to eradicate illiteracy and provide scholarship opportunities to students who are unable to meet the expenses of education. Under this scheme, financial assistance will be provided to needy students regardless of their caste, creed, religion and gender.
Medley Pharma Scholarship
DeadlineAlways Open Eligibility
An applicant must -
- Be a permanent resident of Maharashtra and should be pursuing a course in Maharashtra.
- Have passed class 10 and should be studying courses under categories like Junior College, Graduation, Diploma course, Post Graduation, ITI, Management Course etc.
- Have scored at least 60% marks in the last examination taken.
- Have annual family income less than INR 2 Lac from all sources.
Note: Only one person from a family can apply for the scholarship.
- The maximum amount that will be sanctioned under this scheme is up to INR 10,000 for the entire programme on a non-refundable basis.
- An interest-free loan ranging from INR 10,000 to INR 1,00,000 will also be granted to students, which is refundable. The students need to refund the loan amount after the completion of the course within 5 years.
Note: The repayment of the loan should start from six months after the completion of the course or one month after the candidate has secured employment, whichever is earlier.
- Photocopy of the Parents/Guardians pension slip/salary slip/income certificate of the current year issued and duly certified by the Tehsildar.
- Photocopy of a duly notarised result (results of last three academic years).
- Photocopy of ration card, electricity bill and maintenance bill.
- Photocopy of identity card (if available).
- Documents of guarantor whose income is more than 2 lacs (applicable for interest-free loan).
How can you apply?
The application can be submitted by email or by a person with the following steps:
Step 1: Download the application form.
Step 2: Fill all required details.
Step 3: Attach the supporting documents.
Step 4: Email the form or submit it in person at -
Medley Pharmaceuticals Limited
Medley House, D‐2, MIDC Area, 16th Road, Andheri (E), Mumbai‐ 400093
Application submission throughout the year.
Terms and Conditions
- The scholarship will be disbursed in terms of fee payment by cheque in the name of the institution.
- The scholarship application form should be attested by the Head of the College or Institution along with the seal.
- The scholarship cheques will not be issued in the name of the applicant to avoid the mis-utilisation of funds.
- The applications for the scholarship will be accepted throughout the year.
- The induction of new students for the scholarship programme can take place throughout the year. However, the majority of students induction take place between June and September of every year.
Ask your question and our scholarship support will get back to you?
Asked by Snehal Bengare on 19-Apr-2021
Dimple Thapa on 22-Apr-2021
You may apply for this scholarship if you fulfill its eligibility criteria.
Asked by Chakradhar Ade on 21-Jan-2021
Dimple Thapa on 25-Jan-2021
Please refer to the contact details given on the scholarship page or refer the official website for more information.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more