Medhavi National Scholarship Scheme 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by January, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
The Human Resource & Development Mission invites applications for Medhavi National Scholarship Scheme 2021 (SWAWLAMBAN 2020) from Class 10 passed students who are in the age group of 16–40 years. A step towards the Digital India initiative, this online examination reduces the processing time of the results and helps deliver scholarships to meritorious students in a faster way. The selected applicants will receive up to INR 8,000 per month.
Medhavi National Scholarship Scheme 2021 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible for this scholarship, an applicant-
- Must have passed Class 10 or equivalent
- Should be in the age group of 16–40 years
The organisation has categorised the scholarship into 4 types to ensure only meritorious candidates get the scholarship.
- Type A scholarships (60% & above marks): INR 8,000 (1st month), INR 4,000 (2nd month), INR 2,000 (3rd month)
- Type B scholarships (above 50% & below 60% marks): INR 3,000 (1st month), INR 2,000 (2nd month), INR 1,000 (3rd month)
- Type C scholarships (above 40% & below 50% marks): INR 1,000 (1st month), INR 1,000 (2nd month), INR1,000 (3rd month)
- 100% REFUND OF FEE (35% & above marks): INR 300 (one time)
Documents How can you apply?
The application can be done online with the following steps:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below and register.
Step 2: Download the Medhavi application and install.
Step 3: Once the application is installed successfully, start the scholarship application.
Step 4: Fill in all required details and submit the application.
Application starting date: 01st January 2021
Application deadline: 15th February 2021
Exam date: 28th February 2021
Result date: 02nd March 2021
The selection of the candidates will be based on exam performance.
Terms and Conditions
- The applicants are required to pay an application fee of INR 300 to apply for this scholarship which is further refundable to selected students.
- The examination contains questions in four sections namely - Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude, General Studies and English.
- The duration of the exam is 18 minutes.
- All the questions will be available in English and Hindi except English Language section.
- For each wrong answer, one-third of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty.
Ask your question and our scholarship support will get back to you?
Asked by Aman Patel on 18-Jan-2021
LAXMI R HALAGALI HALAGALI on 27-Jan-2021
Sir what timing.. .
Is there mcq type of questions in exam? (Medhavi National Scholarship scheme) How many marks are there in the paper?
Asked by Nisha Ade on 14-Jan-2021
Dimple Thapa on 15-Jan-2021
Yes, the examination contains multiple-choice questions related to Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude, General Studies and English. The total number of questions asked is 40 where each question contains 1 mark each.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more