Mechanical Engineering Project Fellowship, NIT Rourkela 2019
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by May, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Mechanical Engineering Project Fellowship, NIT Rourkela 2019 is inviting applications from ME/MTech degree holders to apply for senior research fellowship on the IMPRINT Project (Project No. 6292) titled - "Design and Development of Dynamic Mechanical Analyser" at the Mechanical Engineering Department of NIT, Rourkela. The fellows will receive a stipend of INR 28,000 per month. MHRD and SERB are funding the fellowship. The tenure of the fellowship is for 3 years.
Mechanical Engineering Project Fellowship, NIT Rourkela 2019 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, the applicant must:
- Have ME/MTech in Engineering (Electrical/Electronics) with CGPA of 6.5/10
- Have prior knowledge on power electronics, control system, design and implementation in MATLAB-based Simulink
- Have work experience on the electromechanical system and hardware design
The fellows will receive a stipend of INR 28,000 per month. The fellows can avail accommodation in the Institute and campus accommodation may be provided to married students, subject to the availability.
Documents How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply for the fellowship:
Step 1: Download the application form and read the guidelines before applying.
Step 2: Compile a CV, cover letter, photocopies of mark sheets, degrees, publication, work experience etc in a prescribed format and bring them on the day of the walk-in interview to the venue:
Department of Mechanical Engineering
Date: 25.02.2019 at 10.00 AM
The candidates will be selected on merit and need of the project.
Terms and Conditions
- The fellows need to have prior exposure on design and implementation of automatic control techniques in electro-mechanical systems (relay-based control, control of heat and humidity chambers, control of the electro-dynamic system) and must have the industrial experience to handle the different sensors.
- The tenure can be extended annually till completion of the project, subject to satisfactory performance and availability of funds.
- The candidate must keep in mind that mere possession of essential/desirable qualifications and experience does not guarantee selection for the post.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more