MAXQDA Research Grants 2019
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
VERBI Software GmbH invites applications for the MAXQDA Research Grants 2019 from undergraduate, postgraduate and PhD students. The motive of the research grants is to support students who are conducting fieldwork and working on research projects based on women empowerment. The grants seek to assist students in unlocking their research potential as well as facilitating the creation of their international networks for research collaboration, thereby encouraging accountable data collection and self-reflective work products. The scholars have the opportunity to win a research grant worth USD 1400.
MAXQDA Research Grants 2019
The following applicants are eligible to apply for the scholarship program:
- Must be an undergraduate, post-graduate or PhD student/applicant enrolled at a higher learning institution
- Must be conducting or be preparing to conduct fieldwork based on 'women's empowerment'
Note: It must be noted that VERBI Software GmbH employees, professional MAXQDA trainers and previous MAXQDA Research Grant recipients cannot apply.
The selected scholars will receive the following benefits:
- Cash research mobility scholarship worth USD 850
- MAXQDA Analytics Pro Student software license (approx. value USD 115)
- Two professional training seminars conducted by MAXQDA trainers (max. value USD 300)
- Fee waiver for attending MAXQDA international conference (MQIC) in Berlin (approx. value USD 150)
- Full technical support from VERBI software
- Unique exposure and an opportunity to gain recognition
The following documents are required to be attached along with the application:
- Academic resume/CV
- Identity proof (copy of passport or other official ID)
- A motivation letter describing the applicant and what "Research for Change" means to the applicant (approx. 500 words)
- Research proposal outlining the research method (approx. 500 words)
- Proof of fieldwork including the signature of the research supervisor or academic mentor (download form)
- At least one recommendation letter
How can you apply?
Follow the steps to apply:
Step 1: Visit the application portal and gather the required documents before starting the application.
Step 2: Tick the checkboxes for all the required documents to access the application form.
Step 3: Provide the relevant details while filling the form.
Step 4: Upload the necessary documents.
Step 5: Submit the application.
Application Deadline- 3rd June 2019, 12:00 AM
Grant Announcement-1st July 2019
Scholarship Bank Transfer- 30th August 2019 (at the latest)
Fieldwork beginning deadline- 30th September 2019 (at the latest)
1st Training Session- 7th October 2019 (at the latest)
1st Fieldwork Diary submission- 4th November 2019 (at the latest)
Terms and Conditions
- The applicants will be using MAXQDA software to analyze their research data.
- The research project shall be carried out professionally and according to ethical standards.
- The applicant will have to submit at least 2 research reports (750-1500 words each) in English to VERBI Software GmbH.
- These research reports can cover any topic related to the research project and the use of MAXQDA in data collection, analysis and the presentation of results.
- The exact content and format of the contribution will be agreed individually in advance. The first research report must be submitted by 4th November 2019 at the latest.
- Each contribution should be submitted together with five high-resolution images showing both the field research and the work with MAXQDA. VERBI Software GmbH has the full right to publish the material on different platforms without time limit.
- German law shall apply to the scholarship conditions. The agreed place of jurisdiction is Berlin, Germany.
- There is no requirement of any previous MAXQDA experience to apply for the award.
- Students with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
For more information, click here.
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by October, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more