Maulana Azad Fellowship 2019
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
Maulana Abul Kalam Azad Institute of Asian Studies (MAKAIAS), Kolkata invites application for Maulana Azad Fellowship 2019 from senior and eminent academics who wish to pursue research in the field of humanities and social science. They are expected to be persons of distinction with a considerable record of publication and experience in teaching and research. They are expected to undertake a programme of research that will lead to a substantial publication at the end of their tenure. They are also required to give academic leadership to programs linked to the Institute’s main areas of interest - Asian affairs from the 19th century onwards with special emphasis on their links with India, and preferably working on Maulana Azad’s life, thought, political philosophy and his vision. The fellows will receive a stipend of INR 50,000 per month for 3 years.
Maulana Azad Fellowship 2019
To be eligible, the applicant must:
- Be an eminent researcher in the field of humanities and social science
- Have an outstanding contribution to research in the relevant field and publications to his/her credit
The fellows will receive a stipend of INR 50,000 per month.
- Educational qualification certificates
- Work experience certificates
How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply for the fellowship:
Step 1: Visit the web page link here and read the instructions to apply for the fellowship.
Step 2: Compile an application on a plain paper enclosing curriculum vitae as well as giving details of outstanding contributions in research works and publications.
Step 3: Send the application to the address below (on or before 09.3.2019):
Director, Maulana Abul Kalam Azad Institute of Asian Studies
IB-166, Sector-III, Salt Lake City
Terms and Conditions
- The Institute reserves the right to reject any or all the applications without assigning any reason whatsoever.
- The decision of the Selection Committee on the matter shall be final.
- Applications received after the due date shall not be considered.
- Applicants already in service may apply through proper channel with a certificate from the appropriate authorities for leave during the period of the fellowship.
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by July, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more