Master of Advanced Studies in Medical Physics Fellowships 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
About the Program
The Abdus Salam International Centre for Theoretical Physics (ICTP) invites applications for Master of Advanced Studies in Medical Physics Fellowships 2021 from the applicants who are graduates in Physics or related fields. The aim of the fellowship is to provide young and promising students from low- and medium-income countries with postgraduate theoretical and clinical training to help them be recognized as Clinical Medical Physicists. The selected candidates can benefit from full or partial scholarships that cover travel charges, registration fees, and a monthly stipend.
Master of Advanced Studies in Medical Physics Fellowships 2021 Deadline16-May-2021
To be eligible for this fellowship, an applicant must:
- Be a graduate in Physics or a related field
- Belong to a low- or middle-income country (preferred but not required)
- Be below the age of 30 years
- Have an adequate proficiency in the English language
Qualified candidates may benefit from full or partial scholarships to help cover the cost of the Master's program.
Full scholarship includes:
- Full support for travel
- Full support for the registration fee
- A monthly stipend of EUR 900 in the first year
- A monthly stipend of EUR 1000 in the second year (reduced amount if accommodation provided)
Partial scholarship includes:
- Half support for travel
- Half support for the registration fee
- A monthly stipend of EUR 450 in the first year
- A monthly stipend of EUR 500 in the second year
- Alternatively, candidates can choose to receive full support for travel and registration fee only
- Transcription of the University degree
- Letter of recommendation from senior scientists familiar with the applicant
How can you apply?
Follow the below steps to apply:
Step 1: Click on the "Apply Now" button.
Step 2: Create a new account using email.
Step 3: Click on the link received in the verification email and log in using the newly created credentials.
Step 4: Fill in the application form with all the relevant details and upload the necessary documents.
Step 5: Submit the application.
- Application deadline: 16th May 2021
The candidates will be selected on the basis of the following:
- University performance
- Research activity
- Professional experience in the field
Terms and Conditions
- Candidates completing the 2-year program will receive the official Italian degree with the denomination "Master di Secondo Livello in Fisica Medica".
- Candidates will spend the first year at ICTP, Trieste, Italy and the second year in clinical professional training in a Medical Physics Department of a hospital in the program's training network.
- The courses will be in English.
- The candidates will also be working on a dissertation that will be submitted during the last month of the program.
- The participants will also be required to take part in various ongoing activities of ICTP.
- A maximum of 30 students will be admitted.
- The fee for the Master's program is EUR 2200 for the entire cycle.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more