MANIT Bhopal Department of Chemical Engineering Senior Research Fellowship 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by February, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Maulana Azad National Institute of Technology Bhopal invites applications for MANIT Bhopal Department of Chemical Engineering Senior Research Fellowship 2021 from postgraduate degree holders. The fellowship is meant for the project titled, “Development of Electronic Sensing System for Safe Management of Potato, Onion, and Tomato in Storage”. The selected fellows will receive a salary of up to INR 31,000 per month plus HRA as per institute norms.
MANIT Bhopal Department of Chemical Engineering Senior Research Fellowship 2021 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- Hold an MTech in Chemical Engineering with a minimum of 60% or equivalent
- Be GATE qualified
- Have working experience and knowledge of Gas Chromatograph and Mass Spectroscopy
The selected fellows will receive a salary of up to INR 31,000 per month plus HRA as per institute norms.
- Relevant certificates/documents
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below and read all details.
Step 2: Download the application form and fill in all relevant details.
Step 3: Submit the application via email to bharat80@gmail.
Application deadline: 20th February 2021
The selection will be based on applicant's qualification & experience and their performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- Call letters will be e-mailed to the respective email id after scrutiny of each application
- No hard copy of call letter may be sent.
- The appointment will be purely on a contract basis. The post has been created for the execution of the research project and selected candidates shall not be an employee and no claim of any benefit on that account.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more