MANIT Bhopal Department of Architecture and Planning Doctoral Scholar (JRF) Fellowship 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by February, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Maulana Azad National Institute of Technology, Bhopal invites applications for MANIT Bhopal Department of Architecture and Planning Doctoral Scholar (JRF) Fellowship 2021 from M.Plan./M.Arch. degree holders. The fellowship is meant for the project titled, “Water for Change: Integrative and Fit-for-Purpose Water Sensitive Design Framework for Fast-Growing Livable Cities". The selected fellows will receive a salary of up to INR 31,000 per month plus HRA first two years and INR 35,000 plus HRA for the last three years.
MANIT Bhopal Department of Architecture and Planning Doctoral Scholar (JRF) Fellowship 2021 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- Hold an M.Plan./M.Arch. degree with GATE / CSIR-UGC NET
- Have a good knowledge of urban water resources, social surveys, and statistical analysis
- Have good writing skill
The selected fellows will receive a salary of up to INR 31,000 per month plus HRA for the first two years and INR 35,000 plus HRA for the last three years.
Documents How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the "Apply Now" button below and read all details.
Step 2: Download the application form and fill in all relevant details.
Step 3: Should scan and email to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 31st March 2021.
Application Deadline: 31st March 2021
The selection will be based on the applicant's qualification & experience and their performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- No separate communication will be made in this regard and the responsibility of checking the website lies with the applicant
- No TA / DA will be reimbursable to the candidates who will be called for an interview
- The applicant is required to refer to the institute web site for the list of shortlisted candidates and any change in the date of the interview
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more