Sanskriti - Mani Mann Fellowship
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
The Sanskriti Foundation invites applications for its Mani Mann Fellowship - in Hindustani Classical Music from young musicians to study and give them the opportunity to learn under the tutelage of an acclaimed guru of Indian Classical Music. The objective of the Fellowship is to encourage promising young artists to advance in their field. The selected fellow will receive a scholarship worth INR 1 Lakh.
Sanskriti - Mani Mann Fellowship
DeadlineAlways Open Eligibility
The following applicants are eligible for the scholarship:
- The applicant should be 25–40 years of age.
- The applicant should be an Indian national.
- The applicant must hold a degree/diploma from a recognized university or institution in Indian classical music.
- The candidate should have at least 10 years of initial training in Indian classical music.
- The fellow would be required to have given at least 2-3 solo performances to his/her credit in recognized forums.
Note: While this fellowship especially encourages women applicants, all proposals that fulfil the objectives of the program are welcome to apply.
The selected fellows will receive a scholarship worth INR 1 Lakh which will be disbursed in two instalments in the following way:
- The first instalment will be given at the time of commencement of the fellowship.
- The second instalment will be given at the time of submission of the complete project report of the fellow when the fellow may be requested to give a vocal recital.
The following documents are required to be attached along with the application:
- An updated curriculum vitae/resume which should not be more than 2 pages long.
- A write-up of not more than 500 words explaining their project.
- Few samples of previous works.
- The project of performances.
- The names and contact addresses/telephones of 2 referees.
How can you apply?
Follow the steps to apply:
Step 1: Mention full postal and contact details in a mail along with an email id.
Step 2: Keep the subject of the mail as "Mani Mann Fellowship".
Step 3: Attach the required documents.
Step 4: Send the mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
The applications for Sanskriti - Mani Mann Fellowship will be accepted throughout the year.
Terms and Conditions
- The applicant will have to sign an agreement with Sanskriti Pratishthan pertaining to a regular flow of work during the Fellowship period.
- The candidate should not be holding another Fellowship or working on any other project at the same time.
- All candidates should mail their CV and a short synopsis of their project proposal to the head office address given below:
C-11, Qutab Institutional Area
New Delhi-110 016
- The candidate will be required to take guidance from another senior guru and enhance their existing style.
- It would be a residency programme for a period of 3 months, which can be spread over a period of 10 months. This will require the candidate to take consent from his/her current guru and the guru he/she would want to go to.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more