Maintenance Allowance to VJNT and SBC Students in Professional Courses 2020-21, Maharashtra
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by December, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
The VJNT, OBC and SBC Welfare Department, Government of Maharashtra invites applications for Maintenance Allowance to VJNT and SBC Students in Professional Courses 2020-21, Maharashtra from VJNT and SBC category students who are pursuing professional courses and residing in hostels attached to professional colleges. The selected students will get variable maintenance allowance.
Maintenance Allowance to VJNT and SBC Students in Professional Courses 2020-21, Maharashtra DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- Be a resident of Maharashtra
- Belong to VJNT and SBC category
- Be pursuing professional courses like Engineering, Medical, Veterinary, Architecture, and Agriculture
- Belong to a family where the annual income is less than or equal to INR 1 lakh
- Be residing in a Government Hostel attached to the professional college, or produce the certificate for the unavailability of the same
Maintenance allowance for applicants staying in college attached hostel:
- For 4 to 5 years course (Medical, Engineering, Agriculture, Veterinary, Architecture, etc.) - INR 700 per month for 10 months
- For 2 to 3 years course (Engineering Diploma, MBA, MSW, etc.) - INR 500 per month for 10 months
- For courses with 2 years and lesser duration (BEd, DEd, etc) - INR 500 per month for 10 months
Maintenance allowance for applicants not staying in government hostel:
- For 4 to 5 years course (Medical, Engineering, Agriculture, veterinary, Architecture, etc.) - INR 1,000 per month for 10 months
- For 2 to 3 years course (Engineering Diploma, MBA, MSW, etc.) - INR 700 per month for 10 months
- For courses with 2 years and lesser duration (BEd, DEd etc) - INR 500 per month for 10 months
- Caste certificate
- Income certificate
- College Admission Receipt
- Warden Letter
- Rent Agreement of private hostel/ place (If student staying outside of hostel)
- Student Affidavit (If a student is staying in outside of hostel)
- Principal letter (If a student getting admission in an attached hostel)
- His/Her Registration/Application ID with Post Matric scholarship Scheme
- Caste Validity Certificate
- Leaving certificate
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the scholarship through following steps -
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below.
Step 2: Click on 'New Applicant Registration'.
Step 3: Fill in all required details, verify the email and the phone number and register.
Step 4: Complete the Aadhaar authentication process either through OTP or biometric.
Step 5: The candidates will receive an OTP on their registered mobile number if they opt for OTP authentication.
Step 6: Complete the registration process by filling in all the required details.
Step 7: Log in using the username and password.
Step 8: Complete the scholarship application, upload necessary documents and submit.
Application deadline: 31st May 2021
Terms and Conditions
- To ensure the renewal of the scholarship, the students need to pass the previous year examination.
- The scholarship cannot be taken for more than 2 professional courses.
- The students residing in a government hostel cannot receive benefits under this scholarship.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more