Maidh Trust Scholarship 2019
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by April, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Maidh Trust Scholarship 2019 is inviting applications from candidates from economically weaker sections who wish to pursue professional courses (B.E., B.Tech, BCA, MCA, 5 Years Integrated Law Course, MBBS) and have obtained 60% and above marks in exams. The selected candidates will receive INR 50,000 per year. The scholarship will be granted to nine students.
Maidh Trust Scholarship 2019 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, the applicant must:
- Belong to economically weaker sections
- Be interested in pursuing professional courses such as B.E., B.Tech, BCA, MCA, 5 Years Integrated Law Course, MBBS
- Have secured 60% or above marks in the previous exam
Note: 9 candidates (5 girls and 4 boys) will be awarded the fellowship.
Nine candidates (5 girls and 4 boys) will receive a scholarship grant worth INR 50,000 per year.
Documents How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply for the scholarship:
Step 1: Download the application form and fill it according to the rules.
Step 2: Provide information on applicants name, present and permanent address, phone, date of birth etc.
Step 3: Provide information on college address, full educational details, two reference details, etc.
Step 4: Email the completed application to firstname.lastname@example.org or send it by post to the address below:
No.1, D.K. Lane,
Terms and Conditions
- The student must inform the trust, whether possessing any forms of concessions in fees, scholarships from other institutions or help given by any person.
- The student must keep the trust informed of progress in studies from time to time.
- If the student discontinues studies during the session for which he/she is getting the scholarship, he/she must immediately inform the trust of the same.
- The trust will take into consideration a number of other factors, besides the academic record, while making the final selection of scholars.
- Trust decision on the award of the scholarship is final, no correspondence in this regard will be entertained. No communication will be sent to those not selected.
For more information, check out the link here.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more