Mahatma Gandhi University Research Associateship and Senior Research Fellowship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by July, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Mahatma Gandhi University is inviting applications for Mahatma Gandhi University Research Associateship and Senior Research Fellowship 2020 from PhD/MSc degree holders. Selected candidates would work on the project titled “Microplastics contamination in sediment and selected benthic organisms of Arabian Sea Coast and a few estuaries of Kerala”.
Mahatma Gandhi University Research Associateship and Senior Research Fellowship 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must-
For Research Associateship -
- Hold a PhD in Science (With Masters in Environmental Science/Environment Science & Management/Environment Science & Disaster Management/Zoology)
- Hold a PhD in Engineering (Pollution Control/Environmental Engineering)
- Have at least one research publication in Science Citation Indexed (SCI) journal
For Senior-Research Fellowship -
- Hold an M.Sc. degree in Environmental Science/Environment Science and Management/Environment Science and Disaster Management with minimum 60% marks or a CGPA of 7.0 or above (10 point scale) with consistently good academic records.
- Have qualified National Eligibility Tests - CSIR-UGC NET for JRF including lectureship (Assistant Professorship) and GATE, OR
- Have qualified any of the National level examinations for JRF conducted by Central Government Departments and their Agencies and Institutions such as DST, DAE, DOS, DRDO, MHRD, ICAR, ICMR, IIT, IISc, IISER, etc.
The selected Research Associate will receive an emolument of INR 47,000/49,000/54,000 pm plus HRA. The selected Senior Research Fellow will receive an emolument of INR 35,000 pm plus HRA.
- Proof of Qualifications, Experience and Publication
How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply for the fellowship:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below and read all the details.
Step 2: Fill in all required details.
Step 3: Send the completed application mentioning the name of the post applied for along with detailed biodata in support of their suitability to the post to Prof. E. V. Ramasamy (PI) through the email ID: email@example.com
Candidates also have to send scanned copies of the proof of qualifications, experience, and publication. Applications without such attachments will be rejected.
Application deadline: 10th August 2020 before 5.00 pm
The selection of the candidates will be made based on the applicant's performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- Applications will be scrutinised and shortlisted candidates will be invited for an online interview and the details of the same will be communicated to the applicants through e-mail.
NOTE: Emoluments of RA: The level of pay is to be fixed by the selection committee depending on qualification and experience of the candidate
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more