Maharashtra Talent Search Examination (M.T.S.E.) 2018
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by January, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Centre for Talent Search and Excellence, N. Wadia College, Pune invites applications for Maharashtra Talent Search Examination (M.T.S.E.) 2018 from students of class VIII to X. It aims to identify talented students and encourage them to appear for various competitive examinations and succeed in them from an early age.
Maharashtra Talent Search Examination (M.T.S.E.) 2018 DeadlineClosed
- Must be a student of Std. VIII, IX and X of any government recognised school.
- It is not compulsory for students appearing at MTSE std. IX to have appeared at MTSE std VIII.
- It is not compulsory for students appearing at MTSE std. X to have appeared at MTSE std VIII & IX.
Benefits Documents How can you apply?
In order to apply, follow the steps below:
- Download the application form by clicking on this link, or
- Obtain the application form from the Headmaster/Principal of the School.
- Fill in the application form with all the details.
- Submit the application form in the school or send to the address given below, along with the fee:
Maharashtra Talent Search Examination
Centre For Talent Search & Excellence
N. Wadia College Campus
Other Possible Ways to get the Application Form are:
If students do not receive Acknowledgement and Admit Card before the end of March, then please contact MTS Office.
Terms and Conditions
Points to remember:
- Students who are not able to submit the form by 9th December can submit it by 23rd December with a late fee of INR 75.
- Incomplete application form will be rejected.
- If the amount sent by a student is less than the fee, the application form will not be sent/accepted. No correspondence will be made in this regard.
- The amount of prize will be awarded by money order.
Examination fee details:
- If the application form is obtained from school or taken from recognised co-ordinators - INR 150 for each student.
- Individual applicant should send INR 200 (INR 150 + postage INR 50).
- If purchased from MTS office/coordinator- INR 150 each.
- For obtaining the application form by post, send the amount by M.O./D.D. drawn in favour of Hon. Director, Maharashtra Talent Search Examination, Pune, payable at Pune. Cheques will not be accepted. Name of the student, residential address and standard should also be communicated along with M.O./D.D.
AWARDS AND PRIZES
Merit list of MTSE will be prepared at two levels.
(a) State Level Merit List
(b) District Level Merit List
Merit list at each level will have urban and rural components.
Schools at all district places and within corporation limits will be treated as urban while all schools at villages and taluka places are incorporated in rural areas.
1) State Level Prize: Students appearing in the state level merit list will be awarded State Level Prize of INR 1000 each.
2) District Level Prize: Students who could not secure a place in the State level merit list but have made it in the District Level Merit List will be awarded to the District Level Prize of INR 400. The number of students selected for the award of MTS Prize at the state/district level depends upon the number of students appearing for the examination from the entire state and the marks secured.
3) Special Prizes: INR 200 each will be awarded to those students who have not been awarded State or District Prize but have secured marks more than particular marks.
4) Taluka Prizes: INR 150 each student who has not been awarded State or District Level Prize but have done well in their Talukas.
5) Consolation Prizes: Besides these Prize, some students will be awarded consolation prizes of INR 100.
6) Merit Prizes: INR 5000, INR 3000 & INR 2000 will be awarded to the first three students in the state level merit lists of rural and urban areas for each standard. A special prize of INR 500 will be awarded to a student standing first in each paper & every section of the written examination.
7) Other Medium Prize: INR 400 will be awarded to a certificate holder having maximum marks amongst Hindi, Urdu, and Gujarati medium students.
8) Certificates: The students securing 70 marks or more out of 200 in written examination will be awarded a certificate of merit.
For further information, click on this link.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more