This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by Dec, 2017. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
Centre for Talent Search and Excellence, N. Wadia College, Pune invites applications for Maharashtra Talent Search Examination (M.T.S.E.) 2018 from students of class VIII to X. It aims to identify talented students and encourage them to appear for various competitive examinations and succeed in them from an early age.
In order to apply, follow the steps below:
Maharashtra Talent Search Examination
Centre For Talent Search & Excellence
N. Wadia College Campus
Other Possible Ways to get the Application Form are:
If students do not receive Acknowledgement and Admit Card before the end of March, then please contact MTS Office.
Points to remember:
Examination fee details:
AWARDS AND PRIZES
Merit list of MTSE will be prepared at two levels.
(a) State Level Merit List
(b) District Level Merit List
Merit list at each level will have urban and rural components.
Schools at all district places and within corporation limits will be treated as urban while all schools at villages and taluka places are incorporated in rural areas.
1) State Level Prize: Students appearing in the state level merit list will be awarded State Level Prize of INR 1000 each.
2) District Level Prize: Students who could not secure a place in the State level merit list but have made it in the District Level Merit List will be awarded to the District Level Prize of INR 400. The number of students selected for the award of MTS Prize at the state/district level depends upon the number of students appearing for the examination from the entire state and the marks secured.
3) Special Prizes: INR 200 each will be awarded to those students who have not been awarded State or District Prize but have secured marks more than particular marks.
4) Taluka Prizes: INR 150 each student who has not been awarded State or District Level Prize but have done well in their Talukas.
5) Consolation Prizes: Besides these Prize, some students will be awarded consolation prizes of INR 100.
6) Merit Prizes: INR 5000, INR 3000 & INR 2000 will be awarded to the first three students in the state level merit lists of rural and urban areas for each standard. A special prize of INR 500 will be awarded to a student standing first in each paper & every section of the written examination.
7) Other Medium Prize: INR 400 will be awarded to a certificate holder having maximum marks amongst Hindi, Urdu, and Gujarati medium students.
8) Certificates: The students securing 70 marks or more out of 200 in written examination will be awarded a certificate of merit.
For further information, click on this link.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more