Madurai Kamaraj University School of Chemistry Junior Research Fellowship 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by December, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Madurai Kamaraj University (MKU) invites applications for Madurai Kamaraj University School of Chemistry Junior Research Fellowship 2021 from MSc in Chemistry students. The fellowship is meant for the project titled, "Design, validation, and development of novel peptidomimetic therapeutics targeting SARS-CoV-2 replication”. The selected candidate will receive a fellowship of INR 31,000 per month plus HRA.
Madurai Kamaraj University School of Chemistry Junior Research Fellowship 2021 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- Hold an MSc in Chemistry with at least 55% marks or equivalent CGPA
- Have qualified NET CSIR-JRF / LS or GATE
- Have research experience in Peptide Synthesis / Biophysical characterization / Computational Biology
The selected candidate will receive a fellowship of INR 31,000 per month plus HRA.
- Brief bio-data including all academic and contact details
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below and read all details.
Step 2: Send the application with brief bio-data including all academic and contact details to -
Dr K. Muruga Poopathi Raja
Principal Investigator - SERB-IRHPA Project
Department of Physical Chemistry
School of Chemistry
Madurai Kamaraj University
Palkalai Nagar Madurai 625021
Application deadline: 07th January 2021
The selection of the candidates will be made based on the applicant's performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- No TA/DA will be provided for attending test/interview.
- Selected JRF / PA candidate may register for PhD in MK University.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the interview.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more