Madurai Kamaraj University Department of Physical Chemistry Junior Research Fellowship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by November, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Madurai Kamaraj University (MKU) invites applications for Madurai Kamaraj University Department of Physical Chemistry Junior Research Fellowship 2020 from MSc degree holders. The fellowship is meant for the project titled, "Bioinspired Copper Coordination Polymers as Filter for COVID-19: Targeting Catalytic Site of Virus". The selected candidate will receive a fellowship of INR 31,000 plus HRA plus MA.
Madurai Kamaraj University Department of Physical Chemistry Junior Research Fellowship 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- Hold an MSc degree in Chemistry
- Be CSIR-NET/GATE qualified
The selected candidate will receive a fellowship of INR 31,000 plus HRA plus MA.
- Brief bio-data including all academic and contact details
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below and read all details.
Step 2: Send the application with brief bio-data including all academic and contact details to Dr R. Mayil Murugan (PI) via email at email@example.com.
Application deadline: 25th November 2020
The selection of the candidates will be made based on the applicant's performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- The position will be terminated after completion of the project.
- The selected candidate will be eligible to register for a PhD at Madurai Kamaraj University.
- The applicants will be shortlisted with the help of the entrance examination.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview on the same day.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more