Madras University Merit Fellowship 2019
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by October, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Madras University Merit Fellowship 2019 is inviting applications from postgraduate degree students in semesters 1 to 4 at the University of Madras. The selected fellows will receive fellowship worth INR 3750 per semester. The scholarship is awarded solely on merit obtained by the students in the final exams of the semester.
Madras University Merit Fellowship 2019 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, the applicant must:
- Be a postgraduate student (all courses) at the University of Madras
- Have a minimum of 90% final attendance at the end of the current semester
- Have secured a minimum of 60% average marks in the final exam of the current semester
- Have passed all the papers in each semester with not less than 60% in aggregate
- First semester: 2018-20
- Second semester: 2017-19
- Third semester: 2017-19
- Fourth semester: 2016-18
The selected fellows will receive a fellowship award worth INR 3750 per semester.
- Photocopy of the statement of marks
- Photocopy of community certificate
- Attendance certificate
How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply for the fellowship:
Step 1: Visit the web link here and download the application form.
Step 2: There are separate application forms for each semester. Choose the appropriate form.
Step 3: Provide personal details such as name, date of birth, community etc.
Step 4: Provide course details such as the name of the course, the name of the department, marks obtained in the current semester.
Step 5: Submit the respective application forms to the HOD along with the required documents.
The fellowship will be provided to all the postgraduate students at the University of Madras who fulfil the eligibility criteria.
Terms and Conditions
- The number of fellowships shall be decided every year by the University and it shall be suitably distributed among different branches of study.
- The Awardee of this Fellowship shall not enjoy the receipt of any other Endowment Fellowships or Endowment Scholarships.
- The number and amount of fellowship and other conditions may be reviewed once in two years by the University.
For more information, check out the link here.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more