Sanskriti - Madhobi Chatterji Memorial Fellowship
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
About the Program
The Sanskriti Foundation invites applications for its annual Smt. Madhobi Chatterji Memorial Fellowship in Indian Classical Music and Dance from young artists who wish to contribute towards enriching the art form. The objective of the Fellowship is to encourage promising artists to develop their potential and enhance their skills by providing them the resources and time to dedicate to the art. The fellowship carries a reward of INR 1 Lakh.
Sanskriti - Madhobi Chatterji Memorial Fellowship DeadlineAlways Open
The following candidates are eligible for the scholarship:
- The fellowship is open to Indian Nationals only.
- The applicant should be an artist from any genre of Indian Classical Music (Vocal or Instrumental) or Dance (any form or choreography).
- The candidate must have some years of formal training in Indian classical Music or Dance.
- The fellow must have given at least 2-3 solo performances to his/her credit.
The selected fellows will receive a scholarship worth INR 1 Lakh which will be disbursed in two instalments in the following way:
- The first instalment of INR 50,000 will be given at the time of commencement of the fellowship.
- The second instalment of INR 50,000 will be given at the time of submission of the complete project report of the fellow when the fellow may be requested to give a recital of his/her art.
The following documents are required to be attached along with the application:
- An updated curriculum vitae/resume which should not be more than 2 pages long
- A CD of their recitals
- A write-up of not more than 500 words explaining their project
- Few samples of previous works
- The project of performances
- The names and contact addresses/telephones of 2 referees
How can you apply?
Follow the steps to apply:
Step 1: Mention full postal and contact details in a mail along with an email id.
Step 2: Keep the title of the mail as 'Sanskriti – Madhobi Chatterji Memorial Fellowship'.
Step 3: Attach the required documents.
Step 4: Send the mail to email@example.com
The applications for Sanskriti - Madhobi Chatterji Memorial Fellowship will be accepted throughout the year.
Terms and Conditions
- The applicant will have to sign an agreement with Sanskriti Pratishthan pertaining to a regular flow of work during the Fellowship period.
- The candidate should not be holding another Fellowship or working on any other project at the same time.
- All candidates should mail their CV and a short synopsis of their project proposal to the head office address given below:
C-11, Qutab Institutional Area
New Delhi-110 016
- The candidate will be facilitated to take guidance from a source unavailable to him/her to enhance his existing style.
- It can be a residency programme for a period of 3 months, which can be spread over a period of 10 months.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more