M3M Foundation Scholarship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by December, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
M3M Foundation, Gurugram invites applications for M3M Foundation Scholarship 2020 from students of class 9 to 12, ITI, UG, PG, Diploma and Professional Courses. This scholarship aims to support the study of meritorious students. Selected students will get up to INR 3,000 per month.
M3M Foundation Scholarship 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Be an Indian national
- Be studying in a government/government-aided schools/colleges/ institutes or private schools/colleges/institutes where the exorbitant fee is not charged from the students
- Have an annual income not exceeding than INR 6 lakh (for employed students) and INR 3.50 lakh (for all others)
- Not have crossed the age of 30 years
A benefit of maximum INR 3,000 per month will be given to students.
For complete details of scholarship award as per the eligibility, click here.
- BPL card for BPL candidates
- Death certificates of parents for orphans
- Certificate of disability from the competent authority for physically handicapped
- Death certificate of the husband for widows
- Mark sheet of the last examination passed
- SSLC/HSC certificate having date of birth. Otherwise any other certificate of date of birth
- Income certificate from the competent authority
- Certificate of student’s admission under merit quota (for B.Sc.(Ag.), B.Sc.(Forestry), BVSC, Diploma, Engg., Medical and MBA students as per Annexure-1
How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply for the scholarship:
Step 1: Click on the link and read the important instructions.
Step 2: Fill in the required details.
Step 3: Upload the necessary documents.
Step 4: Submit the application.
Application deadline: 31st December 2019
Selection will be based on the eligibility criteria.
Terms and Conditions
- In case the Income Certificate is issued in any language other than Hindi or English, the student should also submit a translated copy in English or Hindi duly certified by the Principal / Authorised Signatory.
- The applicant should not be getting any other stipend or scholarship from any other source.
- For 3 years or longer duration courses, applications will not be entertained from final year students.
- The scholarship will not be given for courses of less than one-year duration.
- Scholarships will be disbursed on a quarterly basis.
- The scholarship shall be discontinued after the student crosses 30 years of age
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more