M K Bhan-Young Researcher Fellowship Programme 2020-21
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by December, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
The Department of Biotechnology (DBT), Ministry of Science & Technology, Government of India is inviting applications for M K Bhan-Young Researcher Fellowship Programme 2020-21 from PhD degree holders. The selected fellows will receive INR 75,000 per month and research/contingency grant of INR 20 lakh per year.
M K Bhan-Young Researcher Fellowship Programme 2020-21 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must-
- Be below 35 years of age as on the closing date of the submission of the application
- Be an Indian National
- Possess a PhD in any branch of Life Sciences/ Biotechnology/ allied areas
- Not be holding a permanent position in any institute/university.
- Have an excellent track record as evidenced by peer-reviewed publications, technologies developed, patent (if any)
The selected fellows will receive INR 75,000 per month and research/contingency grant of INR 20 lakh per year.
Documents How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below and read all details.
Step 2: Download the application format and fill it.
Step 3: Prepare all relevant documents.
Step 4: Submit the application
Application deadline: 31st December 2020
The selection will be based on applicant's qualification & experience.
Terms and Conditions
- Candidates should submit their nomination through single host institute only. However, institutions can nominate more than one candidate.
- The fellowship is co-terminus with the project duration.
- In case a fellow is offered a permanent job, he/she can avail only either the fellowship or the salary.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more