LSAC Shamnad Basheer Access to Justice Essay Scholarship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by March, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
The Law School Admission Council (LSAC) invites applications for LSAC Shamnad Basheer Access to Justice Essay Scholarship 2020 from students appearing for LSAT-India 2020 exam. The aim of this scholarship is to support the study of a test taker who submits the best entry in the essay competition. The winner will receive a cash prize of INR 4 lakhs.
LSAC Shamnad Basheer Access to Justice Essay Scholarship 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Have registered and sat for the 2020 LSAT-India test
- Be an applicant and accepted to the 5-year LL.B. programme of an LSAC Global Law Alliance law college
- Submit original work (all submissions will be checked for plagiarism)
The winning entry will receive a cash prize of INR 4 lakhs. Also, the winning entry will be published on www.discoverlaw.in.
- Cover letter
How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply for the scholarship:
Step 1: Write an essay on the given topic.
Step 2: Email the entry to DiscoverLaw Scholarship@LSAC.org with “Diversity Essay” in the subject line. Include a cover page with the following information -
- Title of the essay
- Full name
- Telephone number
- A valid email address
- Mailing address
Application deadline: 8th May 2020
Selection will be based on the quality of the essay submitted.
Terms and Conditions
- Essays will be judged on the basis of quality and clarity of content, persuasiveness, and quality of writing and full compliance with all competition procedures.
- A panel of legal professionals will evaluate each submission and select the winning essay.
- The topic for the essay competition is 'Diversity in the Legal Profession'.
- The length of the essay should not be more than 1,200 words, excluding footnotes.
- All submissions should be made in the MS Word format with double line spacing, Times New Roman font and font size 12.
- The cover page should be made in a separate word file.
- Save the essay as - Last Name, First Name, underscore, the shortened name of the essay.
To know more, click here.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more